Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Not So Many Faces of Mono...




So leave it to my Kaitlynn to get it..Yes she got Mono. Have no clue how. Heck I haven't heard of anyone having it in like forever. Seems like she has been sick for months now!! Her poor immune system is just shot, so she seems to pick up anything and everything. She is not even 2 and has step 4 times since October. No kidding. Her tonsils are just horrible. Her doctor had shown me them when we were the other day. Broke my heart.
With the mono..she sleeps ALL the time. No kidding. She is only awake for a few hours at a time here and there. But even when asleep, its not good sleep, cause her tonsils are so big and nasty, she coughs and gags in her sleep. She is miserable, and has the saddest eyes. I finally caught a picture of her awake LOL..its kinda blurry..but you can see just how sad she looks. I cant wait to get her tonsils out!! We are going back to the ENT here in a few days. He wanted to wait till Juneish when we were there last a few weeks ago..as she was a bit small and young he said..but since the 4th round of strep and now mono..it will be very soon! So I am hoping it helps her and we can finally get her healthy and feeling better!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I so Hope things get better after her tonsils come out. My girls have been great since ours in November. Only a cold here & there, but nothing like it WAS. Good luck! Let me know if you need anything!

The Hammers said...

Poor baby. I'm so sorry for you guys. Please let me know how I can help. Who is your doctor?

Jenna said...

I can't beleive it! Poor little girl. Tell her to quit kissing the boys. :) sure hope it gets better after the tonsils come out - why do we have those nasty things anyway?

Kylene said...

Poor little thing! She can't get a break can she!

ps. I loved your cute anniversary post and Chris looks so darn cute all dressed up in his suit!

Misty said...

poor little girl! hope she feels better!!

Aaron and Christina Johnson said...

Poor thing! Hope she gets better! Sick babies break my heart :(


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope