
So I have decided to try my hand at selling Mary Kay products. Which may sound a bit strange coming from me LOL. But it never hurts to try right?!?
I had gone to a Mary Kay party a few weeks ago, and just fell in love with their skin care products!! My skin felt amazing!! So that kind of sparked an interest with me for some reason. So I did some research on the internet and asked around...and with lots of thinking, pondering, and praying..I decided to give it a try. It sounds like, and I hope it will be worth it all, but I figure, if anything I get to use some amazing products and maybe help some friends along the way. As well as give me something fun to do that's just for me. So we will see where it takes me.
Anyway..I am posting this to see if anyone I know uses these products or would like to use these products. I literally just started and would love to be able to be someones 'go to person' for their products!!! I should be getting my catalogs here in the next few days or you can look at the whole catalog on the internet at www.marykay.com if you are interested in anything, and I will be glad to order anything for you!! So please please..pass the word!! :)
Or if anyone has done this before I would love some feedback!!! Thanks alot!!





2 comments:
Good Luck! I love there eye makeup remover, when I need some more I will let ya know!
Good Luck - I can't come to parties - I spend too much - I really love their skin cleaner and most of their make up. see - don't invite me to parties - Nick would kill me! :)
Post a Comment