







Well..my sweet son is 8 now. And I'm lame and forgot to add some pics of his party LOL. So here are a few of his day. I'm bummed cause I didn't get some very good shots. But we did get some. And we still have his Baptism to look forward to in April. So I'll for sure be getting way better pictures then LOL.
Chris had a really nice party. Full of family and a few friends. He had gotten a new bike (which is really needed), a cd player for his room with a attachment for his MP3 player. Hes been losing more hearing and isnt able to listen to his MP3 player anymore, as he has to take out his hearing aids to use it and then he cant hear a thing!! GGRRR..so we found him this one and he can now listen to all the things on his MP3 player in his room!! He was excited for that. And his sweet Grandpa and Grandma got him his first set of scriptures with his name on them. He was all smiles when he saw that!! Tim wanted to get him his first suit for his birthday for his baptism..so we took him to Farrells and got him his first suit! How stinkin cute is he!!! He picked out 2 ties to with it. What a handsome boy!!
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY My sweet son!!!
And I have no idea why the pics are all over the place..I couldnt figure out how to change it!!





1 comment:
Oh my heck! That is the cutest little missionary ever! He looks so handsome in his suit! I can't believe he's 8, that's crazy! Happy Birthday Chris!
Post a Comment