Monday, February 1, 2010

Christofer Turns 8!!!


Here it is..February 1st, and I cant believe my first born is turning 8 today. It is a trip to think about how fast time goes. I could make this blog 10 miles long with all the things I could say about my sweet blue eyed boy. And most of that 10 miles would have been pictures. No kidding I was stressing over what pictures to put on this blog!! And then my scanner decided to not want to work. So I dont have any younger ones and I wish I could have added them to show off how absolutly adorable he was.
Christofer Peyton was born February 1. We barely missed the 2/2/2002 birthday by only 4hrs!! Dang it. He was 6lb 8oz and just as sweet as you could get. He was the best little baby you could ever ask for. Awesome sleeper, not a crier and just the cutest (yeah I say that alot about him!!) thing you want! He was and is one of the funniest kids. Never a dull moment with him. And of course..Those eyes. Who can resist those eyes!!!!! The most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. You can see his little soul through them.
Here are a few pictures that I was able to get to upload. I thought they should a bit of his personality.
Ok so I just adore his smile..it lights up a room!!
He is absolutly a Daddy's boy!!!
Ok did I mention how cute he is??
He has the sweetest little spirit about him
And a bit crazy!! We find him alot with things drawn on himself!!
He is our Superhero kid!! He has been through it all and overcomes it all!!
He takes a lickin (in this case..a big one!)..and keeps on ticking!
He is one of the funniest kids I have ever known!
And of course..a HUGE Steeler fan!!!!
I cant wait to see who this little man turns into. I am so proud to have him as my son! He lights up my life and I wouldnt be a mommy if it werent for him.
Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

2 comments:

The Hammers said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! We think you are pretty special too.

Hayley said...

SWEET! Happy Birthday Chris! (I think he is pretty adorable too! :))


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope