Yeah!! Look my very first harvest from my very first solo garden!! Sweet eh. We didnt get hardly any peas. Wondering if all that crappy weather we had in the beginning of summer had something to do with it. Curse you storms LOL. So I am just hoping I can convince my son and hubby that veggies are good for you!! LOL Here's to hoping I guess. I was pretty happy with myself that I did get stuff to grow. I was convinced that nothing was going to!! But walla...some tasty veggies. And I did all the planting, watering and weeding all by my lonesome. Except for rototilling which my awesome father in law, Mike, did for me. Cause well..that maching scares the crap out of me!! So thanks Mikey!!
Adulthood is here
3 months ago





1 comment:
AWESOME!! I love gardening--all that work pays off when you see the bounty at the end of the summer! Congrats!
Post a Comment