Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun at the Water Park in Boise...



We were in Boise last weekend for some doctor appointments for Chris. Man it was HOT there. We took the kids to a park that had a little "water park" thing next to it. It was a blast!! The kids had soo much fun. We went there a few times during the weekend!! Kaity was even getting brave and trying to stand on her own!!!! It was soo much fun!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

We love those water parks in Boise! My sister lives there and so when were there so much last summer, we hit them pretty good--she knew the best ones!! How fun--but I hope Chris is okay?

Jenna said...

I love those parks - we are hitting one in SLC in a couple of weeks I hope my girls like them as much as your kids did. Those pics of Kaity in the hospital are too cute. I have one of Lindee in that same little gown! :) I hope that did the trick for her. I love her 15 month pics! They are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

You gotta tell me where that park is, cause we are going to boise in a couple of weeks. Calista would love that. I hope all the testing was okay for Chris. I hope all your babies are doing good.


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope