

Ok so I love love love the changes they did to Rigby Lake. Its awesome!! My kids had a blast!! And we didnt take home 5 pounds of sand with us!! Yeah. We had a blast though. Chris

and Kennedy played with that log for hours on end. I have no idea what the attraction was with it..but who am I to judge LOL!!! Kaity wasnt too sure about the whole lake thing at first..she hates her hands dirty and wasnt impressed with sand being on them, but as soon as she found a shovel, she was loving it!! But as all of you know..my luck only runs so far!! And of course..it just has to involve my Chris. He and Kennedy were pulling up rocks from the bottom of the shallow end and putting them on shore. Chris said he didnt want little kids to step on them and hurt their toes LOL So apparently it was his new mission. Kennedy played along..but apparently got bored...I

know I know..Kennedy bored is not the best of things!! I was sitting up in the grass right on the edge by the sand with Kaity. I look over and see Kennedy pick up this 'small boulder'..how she picked it up I'll never know. It was huge. But she managed to do it...and of course...hucks it at Chris's head!! Got him right on the side of his sweet head. Knocked him back into the water. And blood just streamed out of his had and a huge bumped just popped out!!! So needless to say..that ended our day at the lake. I gathered up our stuff with the help of a nice lady that was sitting next to us and saw what happened. And the kids and I made a trip the the Rigby Community Care. Where Chris's head was glued shut and was told he had a minor concussion. Nice eh!! Im telling you..its my luck!!
3 comments:
You're right. That poor kid can't get a break. I hope he's okay.
Poor Chris! I'm sorry that happened! The only way to have an easy going life is NO KIDS! But that would he horribly boring and so we deal with all our "adventures"! Glad you got some fun in tho before the incident! :)
OUCH!! Poor thing. That gives me a headache just looking at it. I'm glad he's okay and I'm glad you guys had some fun before hand.
Post a Comment