

Well I haven't posted in awhile. But here are a few of the bunch I have of Kaitlynn's new 15 month pictures. I am totally in love with them. They are so good!! I just cant get over how dang cute she is!! I just love her. I cant believe she is already 15 months. Thats just rude LOL!! Anyway I hope you like them as much as I do. I was going to put them all on..but there are tons of them. So here are a few of my favorites that I wanted to share!!!! Dont you just want to kiss her sweet little face!!








2 comments:
Oh my goodness she is sooooo adorable! I LOVE those pictures!!! I am going to get pics of my babies soon and can't wait to see how they turn out! She is a poser--soooo cute!!!
Like I've always said, she is such a doll!!! She seems so happy all the time!
Post a Comment