8 things I look forward to:
1. Baby Kaity finally walking alone...although not walking keeps her a baby longer...
2. Getting garden done
3. No wind and warmer weather...I can dream cant I?
4. The Second Coming
5. Finally getting into shape!!!
6. Doing fun things with kids during summer
7. Figuring out what is going on with Chris's hearing.
8. Hearing Kaitlynn say "I Love You, Mommy"
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Got Chris up and ready and to school
2. Babysat my sweet nieces for my sister in law
3. Helped son FINALLY de-crap his room!! UGH
4. Made dinner.
5. Got a killer ear infection and/or sinus infection
6. Kissed my hubby and babies
7. Cleaned up my room
8. Called some docs and school about sons newest hearing tests.
8 things I wish I could do: (do I only get 8?)
1. Sew
2. Be a better cook
3. Do creative things
4. Be a better mommy!!
5. Be healthier and fit
6. Figure this whole "girlie" thing out...I stink at it...LOL...
7. Be more patient...Especially with my little Kennedy...I really need to do better with her.
8. See my children the way Heavenly Father sees them. I try.
Adulthood is here
3 months ago





3 comments:
Beccka, you totally don't give yourself enough credit. You are a good mommy and you are more girly than you think.
You are an awesome mom!! Let Kaitlyn take her time walking! I am having serious panic issues with my babies growing up! :( You are doing great!!! :)
You are doing great Beccka! Don't get down on yourself - remember Heavenly Father did flood the entire earth for misbehavoir! :) Plus, I think Kennedy is plenty girly - no worries there!!
Post a Comment