Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ohhh Kennedy...LOL


As many of you know...my Kennedy has one of the strongest yet funniest personalities I have ever seen. That child cracks me up on a daily basis and there is for sure never a dull moment!! She just might make me get grays prematurely!!! Well I just thought I would share a few things that she has said lately!! I swear I need to write a book!! Well the other day when are weather was really yucky and we had those nasty clouds...we were driving into town (that still makes me laugh to say!), and she says "Mom those clouds are rotten! Heavenly Father needs to throw those away and get new ones". I proceeded to giggle in the front seat!
Walking down an isle at Walmart, she just out of blue and totally straight faced and serious, and not so softly mind you...tells me "Mom I need to fart" Couldnt help but laugh, but really really tried not to LOL.
Kennedy was in the shower last night..I stepped out to get a towel for her, and I hear a few things fall (it was some of her toys she had on the side of the tub), then I hear "Oh crap! Damn things".
Tonight she decided to try and change the batteries in her GameBoy while I was nursing the baby. Never a good thing when she gets quite!! So after I laid the baby in her crib and come out to the living room..Kennedy comes out with 3 batteries in her hands and tells me "I switched the guts in my GameGirl. This one is dirty and this one is the clean one. I grabbed to many guts for my GameGirl." LOL Not sure what she totally meant. But the GameGirl cracked me up.
Awhile back...but still one of my favorite things she has said..we were at Sam's Club. They had those little samples stands and it was cream puffs. She took a sample of it, and this pretty large lady comes and takes 2 or 3 of them and proceeds to eat them. And of course, Kennedy just cant help herself....says.."Lady you should only take one, your bum is too big"!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that child. I just wanted to die!! And of course it was just her and I there. I wanted to play the "Where is your mother?" game LOL
Anyway that is just a teeny tiny bit of funny and off beat things my little Kennedy says. She never ceases to amaze me or give me a dull day!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Okay- you had me laughing! She really is so hillarious. Kelsey came in the other morning (I hate to admit this) and said, "You want to know why I'm pissed out?" "Out" not "off", but whatever. Hondo & I look at each other & try to not laugh. She repeated herself again. Then said, "cause there is snow all over the grass." I think we better watch what we say around these little ones, huh? Too funny, that Kennedy! Hey- and it's about time you updated again:)

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

That Kennedy is way too funny!! I loved it. By the way you are writing a book. You should just have your pages printed from you blog. You have a lot of good memories on this blog.

SueAnn said...

That is hilarious!! I love to hear the funny things kids say.

Jenna said...

laughing out loud!!! and now my kids are asking me what is so funny. I love having her in primary - she is such a sweetie and she always has an answer to every question. This was a fun post. (about time too!!) :)

Hayley said...

Way too funny! I have one of those funny "honest" girls! Too fun! I think at times it would be fun to have a hidden video camera to catch all the funny things that are said for future use and remembrance! (of course we can edit the other stuff!) :)


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope