Thursday, March 12, 2009

Interview with my kids!!

Ok, So I read this on Christina's blog!! Too cute..so had to do it. Because you all know that the saying "out of the mouth's of babe's" is ohhhh so true around my house LOL.

Here's my Interview With My Children:

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)

( just type what the kids said...)

C=Chris's responses

K-Kennedy's responses

1. What is something mom always says to you?
(C) "Good job Bubba"

(K) "Go clean your room"

2. What makes mom happy?
(C) "When I clean my room"

(K) "When I clean my room"

3. What makes mom sad?
(C) "When I dont listen"

(K) "When I talk mean"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
(C)"By tickling me"

(K)"Tickles my bum" hehehe
5. What was your mom like as a child?
(C) "I think you were a cute girl, not a boy"

(K) "You watched lots of cartoons"

6. How old is your mom?
(C) "13" LOL

(K) "16" Getting better

7. How tall is your mom?
(C) "20 feet tall"

(K) "Fifty hundred"


8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
(C) " The cop shows" LOL I like to watch TRU TV...

(K) "Spongebob Square Pants under the sea"..then proceeds to sing me the song

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
(C) "Be sad that I am not there"

(K) "Go to town"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(C) "Because you love me"

(K) "Because you are hairy" OK that made me laugh!!

11. What is your mom really good at?
(C) "Being friendly"

(K) "Reading books to kids"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
(C) "Letting me have whatever I want for dinner" This child would eat tomato soup everyday if you let him.

(K) "Doing puzzles...you take too long and sometimes say bad words" hehehe..dang I have been caught.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
(C) "Making sure people do their chores"

(K) "Doing laundry, 'bacum' the floor, and you tell me to go clean my room, and feed the baby with your thingies (nursing)"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
(C) "cheese pizza" I have no idea where that came from.

(K) "Honeynut Cheerios"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
(C) "When you let me play my Wii"

(K) "You clean my room and stuff when I puke on them"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
(C) "Sandy in Spongebob Squarepants"

(K) "You are 'Squidbard' in Spongebob" Dang..well its better then Patrick I guess

17. What do you and your mom do together?
(C) "We color together"

(K) "We go shopping for sparkly thingies"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
(C) "Our voices are kind of the same"

(K) "We have the same colored toes (she makes me paint our toes the same colors) and we both have boobies" HAHAHAHAH

19. How are you and your mom different?
(C) "We are different because I am in school and you are not"

(K) "Cause your hair is brown and mine is gray and your boobies are down here (and she proceeds to point at her belly button!!)" Ugh apparently I need to go see a plastic surgeon!!!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
(C) "By kissing me"

(K) "Because she kisses me at night"


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
(C) " That he is nice to you"

(K) "Because you laugh at each other"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
(C) "Clairs in the mall with Kennedy"

(K) "The place with the red circle with the other red circle" I think she means Target.


That was so funny to listen to how they see things going on around them. And once again, Kennedy never ceases to amaze me!! LOL I tag all you awesome mommies!!!




4 comments:

The Hammers said...

That is such a cute tag. I love that one. Kennedy never ceases to amaze me either. She is such a funny kid. Okay, I'll have mine up tonight or so.

Jenna said...

I had to read that to Nick because he wanted to know why I kept laughing at the computer. HA HA That kennedy is so great!

Kristen said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the Marley Home!!!

Kylene said...

Oh my heck, I am still laughing!! She is something else isn't she! Thanks for sharing such a fun post.


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope