Here is a tag about your first baby experience!! My only boy..Christofer Peyton.
1.Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At home...woke up way early...like 5 am and just had the feeling that I should take the test! Weird huh
2.Who was with you? No one.
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? A big fat pink line
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I just stood there and giggled to myself.
5.Who was the first person you told?My sister in law
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Yeah..we had been trying for a year and a half
7.Did you tell everyone else right away?Ummm yeah..we couldnt wait LOL
8.Was everybody happy for you? As far as I know.
9.Did you go out and celebrate? I think we went to dinner
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Yeah I needed to be able to plan
12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? My mom and mother in law did
13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew that you wouldn't put on your baby? No
14.How much weight did you gain? 25 lbs
15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yeah I lost the weight way fast...double what I gained was gone by 6 weeks
16.Did you get any stretch marks? Yeah...*pouting*
17.What did you crave the most? Red meat!! LOL
18.Did you crave anything crazy?I ate popcorn dipped in ranch..gross I know
19.Who or what got on your nerves?I hated the smell of Doritos!! UGH
20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I went into preterm labor a few times with him and had to be on meds to control the contractions, had him 3 weeks early
21.Where and when did you go into labor? St. Lukes in Boise. I went into labor while I was nannying for a doc. My water was leaking...went to hospital...had him 6 hours later.
22.Did your water break? Yeah..right when I got into my room.
23.Who drove you to the hospital? Tim
24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Tim and my mom, doc, student doc and nurses
25.Did you go early or late? Early - by 3 weeks
26.How long were in labor for? Started labor at 2:30pm and he was born at 7:43pm!! Not quit 6 hours
27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Epidural. They made me have it cause I had a reaction to the pitocin and my contractions were bothering Chris and myself as well.
28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural
29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? I said "Holy shit I just had a baby!!" Its on video tape..nice eh...it was just such a weird feeling...physically and mentally.
30.How big was the baby? 6lbs 8oz 19 1/2 inches
31.Did your husband cry? - Ummm I think he got a little teary eyed
32.What did you name the baby?Christofer Peyton
33.Does her name have any significant meaning? Christofer is Tim's best friend who passed away and Peyton is my maiden name.
34.Did you have any visitors? yep. Both sets of parents..sister in law, brothers, Tims little sibs. Friends
35.Did the baby have any complications? He had hypospadious that he had to get fixed when he was 7 months old
36.How old is your baby today? Just turned 7
37.When is the next one coming? The next 2 have already come. And our family is complete
38.If you could, would you do it all over again? In a heartbeat.
I tag all of the mothers out there. I want to see your answers too!!!
Adulthood is here
3 months ago





3 comments:
Cool, Beccka. That was fun hearing about that first experience. I didn't know anything about your labor with him. Cute background.
Very cute! You guys sure can make cute kids! That is fun!
if you want to see my answers - head to my blog and go down a post or so....That was an awsome post - I like to read things like this about other people. Really....complete - they are so darn cute, though!! :)
Post a Comment