Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Little Funny Face

Ok so Kaitlynn has figured out how to get some big laughs!! Check out these faces she pulls now ALL the time!! TOO stinkin cute...even with the boogs hanging out of her nose!! LOL

4 comments:

MJ said...

So cute! I love those funny faces they make when they find out they get laughs! Precious!

becky ward said...

beccka...so glad you found me! aren't blogs the greatest. i will certainly be keeping tabs on you guys now. three kids?! so cute. hope you and tim are doing well.

Hunsaker's said...

That is so cute!I can't believe u have 3.I haven't chatted with anyone for a long time, I am very glad to hear from some freindly people. I love being a mom, sometime i wonder what filled my life before Charly came around. I can not believe how fast time goes when you have a little 1.

Kylene said...

She is darling. I love it when their little personalities start to shine.


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope