Well sorry its been so long since I had posted last. Not even sure who all pays attention
LOL. But I needed to get back on here and post again.
Sooo I am not sure where to start....and once again I had tons of pics so I just made another slide. :o) Anyway...Chris is still doing football...well his last game will be this Saturday. They have had an awesome season. They have only lost one game!! Go Broncos!! Last game Chris made a touchdown and 2 flag pulls..he was so proud. It was totally cute. Now he is just so excited for wrestling!! We have a major boy on our hands. Kaitlynn has been struggling with being healthy..go figure..one of my kids being sick..
LOL. She went for her 6 month check up and ended up having a double ear infection which was her 4
th one in her 6 months of life!!! And last night I took her back in to the doc cause I just knew she
wasnt feeling so hot. And sure enough...10 days after the double...another one!!! So she will start her 5
th antibiotic!!! Can you believe that!! So she is going to go see the
ENT doc about getting tubes in her ears. Her doc said that she is way young for it but
definatly needs them before she ends up with
perminat damage. And I think we have our hands full with one child who is deaf!!! Man I hope that
doesnt sound bad!! But you know what I mean.
Soo we are waiting on that. And we tried to add to our family with a "puppy" we adopted from the pound. We saved him from certain death (he was
schedualed to be put down). He is a Mastiff and only 1 year old!!! And HUGE!!! His head was about at my waist and he is taller then Tim standing on his back legs!!! But he is afraid of everything
LOL. Go figure!!! We just love him...but the day after we got him...
Kaity and Chris woke up covered in snot and coughing and
weezing and itching!!!!
Sooo as sad as we were, we had to find him a new home. The 2 I have a hard time with staying healthy are apparently allergic to him. But a friend of ours took him in and will give him a good home. He is just the sweetest thing.
Sooo anyway I think that is it for now. I will try and post more often!! I promise.
LOL.
1 comment:
I am glad things are going good. It looks like life is pretty busy for you. I hope the baby gets feeling better. It is not fun having a sick baby all the time. The pictures are all way cute. I loved the one of the baby pointing and looks like she is going to say something. Pretty funny.
Post a Comment