Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kaitlynn Turns 2!!






Sweet Kaitlynn is now officially 2! And I am not so happy LOL..Ok I'm happy but it can still make me sad right?! She was just barely home from the hospital and still was not feeling very well at all!! So we wanted her to have a great birthday. It was decked out in Elmo (which is her obsession now and has been for a few months LOL). I even made the cakes!! Which I guess turned out pretty cute (other then Elmo looks a little deranged LOL). She just didn't feel good the whole day and barely cracked a smile most of it..except for when she got her new trike...then I FINALLY got a smile!! Oh and do you like her big ole fat bruise on her forehead!? Nice eh!! All in all it was a good day. Had a nice little family party at Grandma's (who is a big comfort to her)..she got some very nice things (we had tons more pictures..but you get the drift)..and we finally got a smile...right at the end of the day!!
I can't believe my little baby..my sweet last baby is 2 now!! Where does the time go?? Why wont it stop or even slow down, just for alittle bit?!?!
Happy Birthday my sweet Princess!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

NO NO NO! That means my girls are 2 soon! She is a doll-even if she doesn't feel good. Yay for this milestone (but not happy about it!) :) happy birthday sweet girl!

Christina said...

Awwwwe! She was SO happy!! I love it!! Makes me smile:) You did AWESOME on those cakes, Beccka! Woohoo!! I can't believe these little ones that just came to our homes are already two!


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope