




So I'm way behind on posts..and didn't want to do like 50 of them at one time..so I'm spacing them out LOL. My Kaitlynn has had a LONG few weeks to say the least. She has been so sick and it's been something else to get her well (which we are still working on)!! These are a few pictures of her first hospital stay in March. I had a bunch of pictures (yeah I'm a weirdo according to my husband cause I take the camera with me to the hospital! Man I hope there are other moms who do that!!) But here are just a few. She was sooo sick it was nuts. She spent 3 days the first go round. Doc admitted her for complications from her mono and pharangitis (sp), along with a few little other things like dehydration and a wicked infection around her tonsils. The last two pictures are the day we left, she was starting to finally feel a little better for a few mintues, so I grabbed the camera. The nurses were playing Peek a Boo with her at the door and she was cracking up!
Ohh and yes that is TIM and her in that teeny crib..sound asleep!! She just wanted to cuddle so bad!! So stinkin cute is that!!!





2 comments:
I have lots of pics at the hospital with my girls--so you are not wierd!! :) Sorry she has had a rough time!
Poor baby!! She's been through too much in her two years of life. Hopefully this is all!
Post a Comment