Saturday, December 12, 2009

She's got Bling now!!



Today we had gotten my sweet Kaitlynn's ears pierced. How adorable does she look!? She did cry..till they gave her a sucker..then all we well again!! :) She has done great with them all day..hasn't touched them once! Oh and the last picture..she isn't mad...This is her "sad face". LOL This is what you get when you ask her to do her sad face LOL Funny eh?! Anyway I just had to show off her adorable little ear lobes with her new teeny silver earrings!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

So cute, Beccka! I love piercings on little girls. Hondo insists ours wait until they're 8 or I would have done them a long time ago. The sad face makes me smile. What a cutie-pie.

Hayley said...

Sooo darn cute--Ashley got her ears pierced a few months ago and I couldn't bear to do the babies yet--your brave!! :) I LOVE her sad face!!! And congrats to Chris--way to go!!!

Jenna said...

I agree with Hayley - you are brave, I just couldn't do it - my girls are waiting until they are 12 like I did - then they can deal with the drama and hygiene care. :) She does look super cute! I love the sad face. :) Congrats to Chris on taking 2nd at state!!!! yeah!!

Darla said...

Did you get the stain from the sucker out of her outfit? The earrings look great. It was fun to run into you there. Later chica!!!

Heather Curnutt said...

So cute! Love her sad face!--Heather

SueAnn said...

Love the sad face!! I got the dresses at Macy's. Merry Christmas!


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope