
Ok so Im a little late on doing some Thanksgiving pictures. But better late then never I guess! Here are a few of our day. It 
was awesome. Full of wonderful family, lots of football and great food!!! Who can ask for anything more?! I cant thats for sure. It was a blast though and the kids had a great time with our family! Oh and I just had to add the snuggly pictures of
Grandma and Kaitlynn. How sweet are those!? I was trying to sneak taking the pictures so they arent the best of pictures..but so cute anyway.

was awesome. Full of wonderful family, lots of football and great food!!! Who can ask for anything more?! I cant thats for sure. It was a blast though and the kids had a great time with our family! Oh and I just had to add the snuggly pictures of
Grandma and Kaitlynn. How sweet are those!? I was trying to sneak taking the pictures so they arent the best of pictures..but so cute anyway.





1 comment:
Glad you had a great T-day. Yes, those pics of Grandma giving loves are super cute. I bet she's the greatest grandma ever. I certainly think the world of her:)
Post a Comment