

So as I am finishing add this blog (of about 5 that I just added..oops..been awhile.LOL) I just realized that it is after midnight and offically the 13th. Then it dawns on me that my sweet Kaity is now 18 months (well at 6:16pm tonight anyway). Where on earth does the time go?? Im calling foul!! I dont want my kiddos to grow up. It makes me crazy!! I miss my babies. Anyway I am depressing myself LOL! But here are 2 funny pictures of Kaitlynn that just made me laugh outloud. This is the face you get when you ask to see her "pretty teeth". Check those puppies out..she has Sponge Bob teeth!! I just love em!!!!





4 comments:
I love all your posts! You know they can get the chicken pox vaccine when they are 18 months! :) She eeked right in there with that one!!! Your kids are soo cute!
What a cutie!! THat is a huge bummer about the chicken pox!!
Cute cute kiddos! It makes me sad that they are growing up too. Does that mean that we have to grow up now? Shoot, I hope not. I love the pics of her showing off her teeth. They are all such cute kids.
you are right - it isn't fair that you blink your eyes, and they grow up. Yeah for nursery though, right?! How Katy feeling these days, with shiners and poxes the poor little girl! :) I hope things calm down for you guys.
Post a Comment