Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chicken Pox..oh yes..those are chicken pox!!!!!!






























Are you serious?? Chicken pox. I didnt think kids even got that anymore. But sure enough and leave it to one of my kids!!! Poor Kaitlynn has gotten chicken pox. UGH She is so sad. Here are some pics of the beginning phase of hers. The little suckers are kind of hard to take pictures of. But there are lots of them there! Trust me!! Plus Kaitlynn just doesnt want you to touch them or even act like you are going to touch them. So that made it harder to get the pictures. LOL But I cant blame her. I remember being just miserable when I had them. And she is so little that I think she doesnt know what to think about the itching or what to do about it. Makes me sad that she is so miserable. Sooo we have put up our invisible yellow ribbon around the house! LOL Now I am just crossing my fingers that Chris and Kennedy dont get it!!
Oh and I have no idea why this is all underlined. I tried to get it off and nothing I did was working. grrrr
And also there are a few other posts I added today under this one. LOL

No comments:


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope