




So our first born baby has offically lost his first tooth!! I was so excited for him at first..but after it was all said and done...it really actually bummed me out. Just that one little tiny baby tooth missing changed his whole look. But dang look at how stinkin cute he is. I just cant stand it. He has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen!!! Its like you can see his soul in them. And those dang cute freckles on his face. How could you not just want to kiss every one of those!!!
But Chris did do really good for his (and ours) first teeth pulling experience. He was really brave at first...then got a bit scared and wasnt sure what to think about it...then Grandma Pam came to the rescue!!! She just came and talked soo sweet to him and then yanked that sucker right out!!! What would we do without her!!! He was so proud of himself. It was adorable!!!! Well now we just have to remember that the Tooth Fairy needs to come and pay Mr. Christofer a visit tonight!! LOL





4 comments:
Wow- the series of pictures look oddly familiar:) It must be the common process of getting the first tooth out. And I think Grandma Pam is wonderful too!! He is such a cute kid.
Congrats on the milestone! It is sad to have those cute teeth gone and then the next few years are full of the awkward "big" teeth! :) Looks like Christmas was wonderful at your house! I miss everyone!
don't tell McKinley!! She is desperatley wanting a tooth to come out but hers didn't come in until almost 10 months, so I'm guessing we have awhile. Looks like your Christmas was awsome. I'm sad to see it go. :)
Go Chris....and PAM! These pic's are classic. He is such a cute little boy. Congrats on the tooth!
Post a Comment