Sunday, December 14, 2008

Been awhile....sorry



So sorry I havent been on here much..its been kind of crazy around here. Like that is anything new though eh?! LOL We were doing alot of wrestling. Chris just got done with the season. He LOVED it and did awesome!!! He will be doing freestyle in Feb. when it starts up. Its so cool to see him do something that he really loves and is awesome at it!! He won a bronze metal in his weight divison at the tournament they had!! And this was his first year doing it!! I guess Tim rough housing with him since he could sit up has paid off!! LOL And he finally has a loose tooth!! So we will see how long it takes for that sucker to come out. He is that only one in his class that doesnt have a tooth gone yet. He is doing great in school. Which I love. His teacher has been awesome at helping him and making sure that he doesnt fall behind because of his hearing.

Miss Kennedy has been well, Kennedy LOL. And anyone who knows my sweet daughter, knows what I am talking about. I love her though. She has one of the strongest personalities I have ever known. But atleast she will never get walked on!! hehehe She is doing great in school..she can almost write her name. Its so cute. I love to see them learn something new. She is going to start either a dance class or gymnastics class here soon. We need to get some of that energy put into something more productive hehehe. She is a crack up though..never a dull moment with that girl.

And our sweet Kaitlynn is ohh so sweet. I could just kiss her all day. She finally decided that she could sit up and be a big girl!! She still is pretty sure that she doesnt need to crawl yet though. She does however manage to roll everywhere. And thinks that the Christmas tree is quit amusing to be under and stare at. So now we have a half naked Christmas tree from about the middle to the bottom. hehehe Right now though my sweet baby is sick. She is definalty related to her brother. Always sick. She goes in tomorrow for her 9 month check up. So we will see what is going on with her then.

Anyway I guess that is what we have been up to lately. Just busy busy. And waiting for that jolly man to come and visit our house. This year Chris said he would let Santa come in!! He hated the thought that some one came into our house while we were sleeping. Cute huh.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Funny about Santa. Kelsey had the same issue about intruding in the night. Nice update! You guys are very busy, but it's good to hear everyone is doing fairly well. What's wrong with Kaity? I hope she's okay. Keep us posted.

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Tim looks like a mountain man in those pics. heehee!! Any why is it that Kaitlyn is naked in three fourths of the pictures? ;-) She is way cute though. I love her chub in the bathing pictures. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love ya!!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the update! :-) Tell Kaitlynn she can take all the time in the world to crawl! I almost cried when Blaire wasn't in the same place I had put her. They grow up too fast. Sounds liek you are busy and happy. YOu deserve it!

The Hammers said...

Cute pics. That is really funny about Santa. Do you guys have a magic key, or a chimney? We have a magic key. Maybe that would calm nerves if Chris knew that only Santa could get in because of the magic key. Call me and I'll explain. :)

MJ said...

That is why we have children--to laugh at! What else in the world would we do with all our time! :) When your busy with your family--that is the best busyness you can be in!! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Kristen said...

My husband tries to wrestle with my Alexa & she just willnot have it. I told him he has to wait til a boy comes along to start the wrestling thing. Good to hear he's doing well. So funny what kids come up with sometimes huh! Magic key sounds like a good one for me when that comes up! Merry Christmas!!

Bobbi said...

It's about time! J/k:) I loved all the updates and that is so cute about Chris and Santa! Have a good Christmas!!!


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope