So..just like just about everyone else it seems..we were no stranger to the Swine Flu. Grrrrr Yeap it was just as nasty as they said it would be. My poor Christofer and Kaitlynn were the victims at our house!! They were soooo sick. I only took one picture of Kaity...she just looked so sad. She had been throwing up nonstop and had no idea what to do about it..or what was happening for that matter. So I made her a 'bed' on the floor..surrounded with her towels and she just passed out. Poor baby. :o( Chris was even worse. He laid on my floor crying his sweet eyes out for about 5 days before he started to get some relief. I didnt take a picture of him..cause well..He was just so sad and I wanted him to like me afterwards LOL. It was a long long long almost 2 weeks!!!!! And I am not sad its over. I am still crossing my fingers that Miss Kennedy doesnt get anything!!
Adulthood is here
3 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment