Sunday, October 18, 2009

My baby is 19 months!! How rude :o)





Man I swear I just posted about her being 18 months already...where the heck does the time go!?!?! I want some back dang it!!! Ok but how cute is she!!??? Can you tell she likes her picture taken?! What can I say about my sweet Kaitlynn? Other then being adorable...LOL...she is one of the sweetest babies and easiest going little girls. And who cant resist those green eyes?? She is finally a walking pro now!! Yeah!! And we are finally done nursing!! I know Im crazy. 18 1/2 months is a bit long. But she is my last, and she and I were apparently hanging on for dear life with that nursing thing. But its for the best that we move on from that. I just cant believe how time flies. Its amazing. And scarey and it sucks I think!! Man I look at those pictures I just posted and want to go wake her up and kiss those cheeks!! XOXOXO mama loves ya sweet monkey!!!

No comments:


Christofer Peyton

Kennedy Faith

Kaitlynn Hope