So I just had to add a post today about my little man!!! Chris had his second wrestling match last night! It was awesome. He just loves it!! He went up next to a kid who was alot bigger then him. So we were a bit worried. But Chris was using some brut force!!! He was taking him down and throwing him around!! Chris was winning 15 to 4 I think was the score when the other kid was pinning him. We thought the match was over, but then Chris got out from under him, rolled him over and pinned him and WON!!!!!!!!!! His Dad couldnt have been prouder!!!! Both of their faces were classic!! Grinning from ear to ear. It was awesome. Tim's sister Becky and her family came and watched him and cheered him on. Chris was so excited and proud of himself! He ran around telling every one he won! It was sooo cool!!!! Anyway...I just thought that everyone should know about my tough buff little man LOL He did sooo great!!!
1 comment:
That's awesome, Beccka! You've got a little athlete on your hands. Way to go, Chris! I bet it's a good feeling to see your child succeed!
Post a Comment